Things to do in Seattle
Seattle is one of the most unique and exciting place to visit. There are numerous things to do in Seattle which provides an amazing range of destination points and entertainment for the various tourists and the locals. It provides a variety of beautiful places for sightseeing, various food stops and different travelling and enjoyable activities. Here is a list of your things to do in Seattle that you must try during your stay in the city.
1) You would surely love to pick this one first from the list of things to do in Seattle. Make a family visit to the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium. You can experience the seahorses, the sharks, the peacocks and penguins, the wolves and walrus in one place. The fancy of the variety of the animals living and exhibiting their lives is just awesome. It also offers the overwhelming views of Puget Sound, Olympic Mountains, and the Mount Rainier.
2) Argosy Cruises offers attractions such as the fully guided Locks, Lakes, and Harbour Cruises and excursions to Tillicum Village for all the tourists. You can enjoy houseboats, the beauty of the skyline and the waters around the mountains. Enjoy various American dancing and salmon meal here.
3) Another best of the things to do in Seattle is a visit to the Washington State Fair. This is among one of the earth’s major get-together of people in the state at the largest single event in Washington. You can also enjoy and celebrate the wonders of spring at the Washington State Spring Fair in Puyallup. Baby animals, Garden Show, youth competitions, racing pigs, Motorsports Mayhem, Kid Zone, vendors, rides and food are some of the basic activities taking place here.
4) There are a lot of things to do in Seattle like visiting the Seattle Children’s Museum for your dear kids. The Museum is a 22,000 sq ft surrounding built for the entertainment of the children and their families. At Seattle Children’s Museum, one can enjoy the interactive displays and the children can have a lifetime learning experience with the fun activities.
5) In Seattle what one cannot do without is the Ride the ducks. Coast Guard authorized marine Captains take you through the thrilling experience of exploring the Amphibious World War II vehicles from both land and water. You can see the Seattle waterfront, the historic Pioneer Square, the downtown shopping district and Pike Place Market in just a single day among the many things to do in Seattle.
6) The Chihuly Garden and Glass provides the inspiration that made the career of artist Dale Chihuly. Chihuly Garden and Glass is located at Seattle Center. It includes an Exhibition Hall, the centre piece Glasshouse and a lush Garden for the tourists. All the sculptures here are worth seeing.
7) After some tiring walk you can go to the Collections Café to enjoy the local dishes. Keep yourself amidst the deep feel of the local and enjoy the delicacies of fresh local ingredients with joy and the love of the Seattle. Everywhere you can feel the inspiring themes and enjoy dinner or lunch in a completely different manner.
8) Explore and dream of fly at the Museum of Flight. It is a 12-acre cultural landmark housing some 85 historic flight simulators, air and spacecraft and interactive exhibits providing an educational tour for your family. You can check the Great Gallery where 30 incredible aircraft are suspended overhead in a glass building. Enjoy the amazing stories of World Wars One and Two surrounding over two dozen aircraft in the Personal Courage Wing and make lifetime memories out of such things to do in Seattle.
9) You can take a walk below Pioneer Square sidewalks with exceptional tour guides telling tales of Seattle’s frontier past during the tour. Here one can know in details the history of streets and the plumbing problems of the Seattle. One can collect details of the work of the forefathers in making of the Seattle today.
10) EMP or the Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum is a nonprofit museum and it is purely dedicated to the ideas and risk-taking give rise to contemporary popular culture. Here the various workmanship and ideas merge to give rise to varying cultures and innovations. EMP includes multiple innovative galleries; the most important and interactive Sound Lab, the Sky Church with state-of-the-art sound and lighting for concerts. It has a historic music collection of roughly 1lakh 40thousand objects.
11) There are a lot of viewpoints from which you can select some in your list of things to do in Seattle and enjoy the beauty of the city. They are maintained by the recreation department for everyone to cherish and enjoy the beautiful moments.
There are really many things to do in Seattle to list in one place, but you can start from the mentioned few.